In order to create new product listings on Amazon, you need to create Amazon configurator. The configurator stores the top level listing information, such as which site the product will be created on (co.uk, com, de etc), category, sub category, browse node and a set of attributes. You will need to create at least one configurator for every category you are listing to.
To create new configurator:
- Go to Home Screen > Config > Amazon Configurators
- Create new configurator
- Give it a meaningful name by double clicking on the name and overwriting default name
- Click on the Category to select the main category
- Click on subtype to select the subcategory
- Click on the Browse Nodes to allocate the appropriate browse nodes for the listings.
- Click on the Attributes to specify attribute mapping and default values. In the attribute set, you need to ensure that all red highlighted fields are defined or mapped to an Extended Property name. You can also drag and drop additional attributes to be included in the product listing from the left hand side to the right and map it to the Extended Property or specify default value.
- Click Save Changes before closing the screen