Product Lookup and list
In majority of cases the product description already exists on Amazon, it is generally recommended to add the advertised product to already existing product listing rather than creating a new product description. To do a product lookup:
- Go to Listings
- Find the product you want to add to Amazon channel
- Right click on the Amazon channel column, and click Add To Catalog
- Search for the appropriate listing using search terms or EAN/UPC number. If you know specific ASIN number for the product you want to sell, enter it in the Search By ASIN field.
- Tick the List checkbox and enter the your product price
- You can check multiple listings
- Click List Checked Products to submit the listing to Amazon.
- The product will be added to the batch listing creator and may take up to 15 minutes to be created. While it is being created the cell for the product listing in Listings screen will remain greyed out. You can see the progress of the listing by right clicking on the cell and selecting Edit.