Create products on Magento (non-variant)
In order to submit products information to Magento store(s), you have to create a Magento Configurator first. Once the configurator is specified and the list of categories in which the product will be placed, the configurator can be used to list products from Listings screen.
- Go to Listings screen
- Find the products you want to list, using search term, category selection
- You can filter out the products that already listed on Magento by setting the filter to Not Listed on Magento… in the top selection bar.
- Highlight the products you want to submit to Magento (to multiselect use CTR and click on the record to select it. Use CTR+A to select all). Right click on the Magento column, Create Listings and select the configurator you want to use for the listings
- The above action will open up new screen with all selected listings. Here you can verify product descriptions, categories and attributes.
- Select all listings and click Process Selected to submit the products to Magento
- Once submitted the status should say CREATING. This may take several minutes to complete.
Note: Do not close the browser or log off from the system while the listings are being created. The submission is added to the batch upload which gets triggered periodically while the browser is opened and you are logged in to the system.