Linnworks Local Instance
Linnworks Local package is a local solution, meaning all of your data is residing on your PC. You can install Linnworks Local edition on your PC or on your network and connect to the centrally stored database over the network from multiple computers thus creating multi-channel environment. Alternatively, you can run it on Mac via Windows Parallel.
Like Linnworks Anywhere, this Local edition is a feature-rich order management and stock control system which integrates the whole selling management process for all your selling channels in one place. All your orders from multiple channels, such as eBay, Amazon, PlayTrade, Pixmania and websites are downloaded into one central place, where you can print all invoices, shipping labels, picking and packaging list at a click of a button, as well as keeping track of order life cycle and manage returns and resends.
Linnworks also controls your inventory levels (purchasing, restocking of your inventory from suppliers) – when a sale is made the system automatically deducts stock and can synchronize the stock level changes across all your selling channels.
For example, when you sell one piece on eBay Linnworks will automatically go to Amazon and deduct one from the available quantity. The system does it seamlessly for all your selling channels making sure you never oversell.
- Download orders from eBay all sites, Amazon all sites, PlayTrade, PixMania and many types of websites, including bespoke built e-commerce platforms;
- Print invoices, shipping labels packing slips, pick lists for multiple orders at a click of a button;
- Automatically mark orders as shipped on your selling channels and upload shipping tracking numbers to update the order details;
- Complete order life cycle – product resends, returns, exchange and customer notes;
- Email notification – send out despatch notifications with PDF invoices attached, as well as create email notifications for every step of the way;
- One Inventory repository for all selling channels;
- Stock level instantly updated on all your selling channels;
- Multiple listings/auctions can be linked to single product;
- Multiple stock levels for the same product;
- Support for bundles, packs and composite products;
- Stock Purchasing management as well as support for Just-In-Time ordering (ordering from supplier when orders are placed, instead of stocking internally);
- Support for drop shipping;
Shipping Integration (print labels from Linnworks directly)
- Royal Mail franking and Despatch Express integration
- DHL and DespatchBay
- United States Postal Services (USPS)
- Interlink Express (shipping velocity)
- HDNL (shipping velocity)
- eBay (UK, US, Australia, France, Germany and all other regional eBay sites)
- Amazon (UK, US, Australia, France, Germany and all other regional Amazon sites)
- Pixmania (all regional sites)
- Play.com PlayTrade
e-Commerce website integration
- bespoke PHP+MySQL sites
- bespoke ASP.Net + SQL Server
- WSDL defined Java EE2