Migrating from Linnworks Local to Anywhere
To migrate from Local to Anywhere you need to do the following:
- Login to account management system https://acc.linnworks.com
- Subscribe for Linnworks Anywhere plan
- On the PC where the Linnworks database is installed, find the following path
C:\Program Files\Linn Systems\Finaware R3
C:\Program Files\Linn Systems\Linnworks
C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn Systems\Linnworks
- Start the program MoveToAnywhere.exe
- Login using your account details (the same as for https://acc.linnworks.com)
- Confirm you want to move to Anywhere and proceed with the migration
- DO NOT uninstall Linnworks on the Pc you have the Local database on, the local database will be migrated to the cloud for you
- Moving from Local to Anywhere is one way street. Once migrated you cannot move back to local.
- Make sure Linnworks application is closed when migrating
- If you have client installations (PCs that connect to Linnworks local instance over the network). You need to uninstall Linnworks from the client computers only and reinstall it.