Listing Management - LinnLive2
LinnLive listing management lets you list your products on multiple channels from one place. The process of listing products is optimized by having pre-defined product information and configurators, also referred to as templates.
- Each channel (eBay, Amazon, Magento etc) has multiple configurators
- The configurator defines header properties of the listing, such as category where the product will be listed, returns, terms and type of listing.
- Configurators for channels that allow insertion of user specific HTML descriptions (for example eBay) also have HTML template which is used to wrap the description of the product.
- Each product in the inventory has product specification – title, price, description and attributes (for example Color, Brand, Size etc)
- When listing products, you have to select the configurator.
- LinnLive uses listing header information, merges specific product details, such as attributes, titles, pricing and descriptions and submits the listing to the channel.
- The progress is reported on the screen for all submitted listings.
- Once a listing is created on a channel, any changes to the main configurator or product specification will be updated on the channel when the user goes to Linnlive Inventroy, goes to Edit listing and clicks the "Update" button to confirm the changes.
LinnLive2 is a web application that can be accessed on eu.linnlive.com