Reporting - Stock Level and Inventory Reporting
In a pursuit to control your stock it is highly important to have a tool which allows you to keep tracking of all stock changes ever occurred in the system.
Whether it is just an overlook of how things are currently going or more detailed information required – Linnworks covers it all. And if you need any information to be exported before a meeting starts, there is “Export file” button available for you.
So what exactly is available within Reporting Dashboard?
Primary dashboard consists of performance table, top25 products from Open Orders, low stock table and performance through time chart.
Performance Table, The Performance Table gives a quick overview of your total income from Orders, This Month, Last Month and Year to Date.
Top 25 Products Chart, The Pie Chart in the centre of the screen holds information for inventory items inside 'Open Orders'. This is for reference so you can quickly see which of your Open Order Items are the most popular. The Pie Chart specifies 5 items and then groups the remaining into the 'Other' Section.
Low Stock Table, This section is here for reference so you can quickly see which Stock Items are Out of Stock, Approaching Minimum Quantity or Past Minimum Level.
Performance Through Time, This section shows a Line Graph Visually depicting turn over for the last year.
Stock Consumption, as the name suggests, generates a stock consumption report for a month, a quarter or for the whole year. Filters provide you with an instant overview of the consumption rate for a specific product in your stock.
Scrap Report allows you to see a quantity and scrap value for each product.
Product Sold report shows how many products have been sold within each source (Amazon, eBay, Web-site, etc). The information will be presented via Sale, Fixed Product Cost and Fixed Cost Margin values.
Sales Spread Report is designed to spread sales by Sale, Tax and Postage values.
Query Data is a powerful tool allowing you to generate numerous reports, such as:
- Sold Stock Between Dates (by Source);
- Repeat Customers;
- Stock Items (no levels);
- Stock Items (with levels);
- Orders Between Dates;
- Orders Total Between Dates;
- Order details Between Dates;
- Order Item Returns;
- All Channel Linked Items;
- Customers who bought a specific item (search);
- Stock Consumption Pivoted search;
- Stock Item Pivoted Monthly;
- Amazon - Mapped Listings (for LinnLive with categories);
- Sold Stock between dates (with country, service);
- Stock Levels (select by category);
- Total Orders by Day, Source and Subsource;
- Stock Items by Location and BinRack (with levels);
- Consumption Rate - Avg Stock Rate;
- Consumption Rate - Avg Stock Normal Distribution - No Spikes;
- Direct Sales by user name;
- Stock Movement;
- Order Cancelation - Grouped Bt Source;
- Order Cancelation - Detailed;
- Order item resend - Grouped by Reason Category;
- Order item resend - Details;
- Order item Exchange - Grouped by Exchange Category;
- Order item Exchange - Details;
- Order item returns - Grouped by Return Category;
- Order item returns - Details;
- Product Suppliers;
- Refunds - Order item Refunds;
- Purchase Order Items;
- Purchase Orders (Delivered);
- Stock Levels - Combined;
- Tradebox Export;
- Order Refunds by item with shipping as an item;
- Consumption Rate - Avg Stock Rate by Supplier.